We utilize a wide variety of specialized processes used to deliver the highest quality part on the most demanding schedules. From sheet metal repair to brazing and various metal joining techniques, complimented by our broad range of chemical, thermal spray and metallurgically bonded coatings, we offer the customer the option of many facilities’ capabilities through one single point of contact.
- Fully automated
- Controlled thicknesses to customer specifications
- No dimensional limitations
- LPPS – Low pressure plasma spray, thermal, plasma, HVOF, & dual arc
- Brazing creates an extremely strong joint, usually stronger that the base metal pieces themselves, without melting or deforming the component
- No limitation on size of part, only on the airflow
- 2 machines, 1 for Heat Treat, 1 for Brazing
- Used for Age, Stress, Solution, Aneal, Precipitation hardness
- Working zone = 2′ x 4′
- Argon Chamber Welding, aka “Dry Box”
- Pure Argon Welding to avoid oxidation
- Any materials except AI and Mg
- Largest Chamber = 18″ round, 27″ deep
- *Parts repaired by Triumph Engines – Tempe
Our Aerospace repair facility serves the aerospace and light gas turbine industry manufacturing and restoring turbine engine components for OEM’s, aircraft operators, and maintenance providers. As a premier supplier of component repairs, our in- house engineering expertise targets cost reduction and engine performance enhancement. The focused engineering talent optimizes overhaul capabilities through the development of extensive DER Repairs comprised of more than 1,500 FAA approved repairs and highly specialized overhaul processes. Our aerospace repair is the solution for a wide range of products including impellers, nozzles, shrouds, combustors and stators.