TurbineAero Asia Grand Opening
TurbineAero recently celebrated the Grand Opening of our new facility in Chonburi Thailand.
- The APU Component Repair Product Line (RPL) was created in Chonburi, Thailand in 2007 as part of Triumph Aviation Services Asia. The initial capabilities included the inspection, repair, restoration and overhaul of APU internal components.
- All RPL technicians were carefully recruited from Thailand technical schools or industry partners and were sent for multiple months to sister companies in the USA for training.
- The APU component repair product line holds all main part-145 certifications such as CAAT Thailand, FAA, EASA, CAAC China, CAAS Singapore, ISO AS9110 and more.
- The RPL product Line was integrated in TurbineAero Asia’s Operations located in the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi, Thailand in January 2019 and both APU and RPL operations moved to the brand-new production facility located also in the Amata Nakorn IE, August 2019.
- TurbineAero Asia’s new facility in Thailand is 80,000 square foot which houses up to 250 employees.