RSVP to [email protected] by March 5, 2019.
- 2:00PM – 2:15PM Welcome
- 2:15PN – 3:00PM Tour of the Shop
- 3:00PM – 3:30PM Employee spotlight
- 3:30PM – 4:30PM Panel experts
- 4:30PM – 5:00PM Q&A light refreshments
Encourage women to pursue aviation careers; celebrate our women employees; and honor aviation industry experts.
- 1990: Publicly recognized that more women are needed in the industry.
- 1994: Women in Aviation International (WAI) was established.
- Women invited from ASU, UofA, NAU, GCU and EVIT with focus on careers in Aviation, Enginnering, or STEM related degrees.
- Our women employees.
- TurbineAero currently employs 59 women globally, with 27 women working in Arizona and 32 women working in Thailand.
- Two women have been employed more than 30 years each, and four women more than 20 years.
- We have women in almost every department.